Friday, March 09, 2007

Link Love

I Guess I'm Floating saved everyone a podcast listen, by listing the "leaked" partial line-up for Pitchfork Festival 2007. As you may know RC went last year and had a (somewhat) sub-par experience. However, I might have felt the same way about Coachella if I'd flown four hours to get there. Point being, I might not fly to the fest again, but if I lived within driving distance - I'd be there.

Our friends over at New & Used Records just started a record label and signed Passionistas as their first act. I've listened to their debut LP several times through, and am really enjoying it. A proper review will be up soon.

Pitchfork got word of a Lightning Bolt tour, and shared the dates, which include two days in LA!!! I just saw The Power of Salad last month, and got excited for a LB tour I figured would never happen. I love being wrong.

Brooklyn Vegan has a great "this week in Dance" post for all of you ready for the weekend. Simian Mobile Disco, Holy Fuck, Crystal Castles... he's covers it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home