Monday, March 26, 2007

RC's Spring Break Mixtape

Two things are wrong with this post's subject matter, given my current situation: It's cold and rainy outside, and since I am no longer a student - I have no spring break. However, this doesn't mean I can't throw you a hip shaking, pool party playlist.

Das Boot!

The Playlist (for maximum enjoyment please keep in order):
[mp3] DJ Mehdi (feat. Chromeo) - I am Somebody
[mp3] Justin Timberlake - My Love (DFA mix)
[mp3] The Rapture - Notes...
[mp3] Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow
[mp3] Sebastien Grainger - When You Go Out
[mp3] CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above (Spank Rock remix)
[mp3] Panda Bear - Bros
[mp3] Crystal Castles - Lovers Who Uncover
[mp3] New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream (remix)
[mp3] !!! - Hearts

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Lol - nice. Btw, what happened to the third guy that did the Christmas post - haven't seen him write since.

11:54 AM  
Blogger English said...

This mix is a mother killer (Saïd Taghmaoui says that in a 'La Haine.')

Hey AM, this is the third guy that did the Christmas post. I'm right here, being lazy. I did that Messes review you can check out, but promise to have more stuff to throw up directly.

In fact just the fact you asked put the task on my list of things to do today.

You made a RC difference.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay English!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Lol.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home