Friday, July 21, 2006

Pitchfork Playlist Day 2

Here is the second half of our festival playlist. I can't decide which day I'm more excited for. This will be my first time seeing Spoon, so I'm leaning towards Sunday. I don't know much about Os Mutantes, but I've only heard good things. Lets be honest, I'm basically excited for every second of this event. One week and counting...

DAY 2

[mp3] Danielson - Ships the Majestic Suffix
[mp3]
Os Mutantes -
Baby
[mp3] Spoon - Sister Jack (Demo)
[mp3] Yo La Tengo -
Sugar Cube
[mp3] Devendra Banhart -
Support the Troop (Xiu Xiu Cover)
[mp3] Aesop Rock -
Commencement at the Obedience Academy
[mp3] Liars - Mr. You're On Fire Mr. (Peel Session)
[mp3] The National -
Looking For Astronauts
[mp3] Jens Lekman - Jule (remix)
[mp3] Tapes 'n Tapes - Jakov's Suite

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

So I'm pretty much jealous. First, jealous of the Content for the fact that you're going. Second, jealous of Chicago for getting three amazing festivals this year. I think they need to share the wealth.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home