Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I can see the venom in their hearts

I'll keep this short, because I can only hold back the vomit in my throat for so long. I'm sure you've all seen the video for Cobra Starship's "Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)," and if you haven't then be sure to check it out below. The Content wasn't planning to give this, amazing display of all things wrong with music, any space on our page; however, new shit has come to light, and we couldn't resist. Apparently, the Snakes On a Plane record release party is coming to the Key Club on August 16th, and "super group" Cobra Starship will be there tearing the house down. Let's see... if they get a 60 minutes set, then that means we only get to hear "Bring It" 20 times. Can anyone say "mass suicide!"

"Oh calm down Nick, it's just suppose to be fun." Blah, blah, blah. I know fun, and I know irony - this song has neither. How sweet is this fake SOAP poster I found though?

[mp3] Cobra Starship - Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)

Just who comprises this eclectic group of cyborgs?

Maja Ivarsson [mp3] The Sounds - Rock n' Roll

William Beckett [mp3] The Academy Is - Check Marks

Travis McCoy [mp3] Gym Class Heroes - Papercuts

Gabe Saporta [mp3] Midtown - Sister Golden Hair (America cover)

8 Comments:

Blogger JAX said...

The thought of a 60 minute set is too excrutiating to even fathom. That might even out weigh the hotness potential of Mr. William Beckett - who carries my entire tolerance of this band in one eyelash on his cherub-like face.

William Beckett...sigh.....soo hot

12:26 PM  
Blogger BWH999 said...

Your unabashed love for Beckett is great. Will you be attending the party Miss Jax?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Well, I was going to post something similar but looks like you beat me to the punch. I was kind of looking forward to this ... but the whole high school emo soundtrack may have turned me off a bit. Oh well, I think Cee-Lo's on the soundtrack as well.

1:34 PM  
Blogger JAX said...

I might make it out. Im an emo kid at heart.

Im working on a post about re-emofication. It aint all bad dudes.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you on Beckett being a super hottie. I might just have to go to the Key Club to get a piece of that action.

Ouch!!! Fire!!!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get ready for the largest gimmick band ever to support a gimmick movie... am I spelling gimmick right?

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong w/ Snakes on a Plane? I've seen a snake on the plane and I thought it was a fairly normal sight. Besides, their musica is kinda edgy and hot! I like it a LOT!!!!!

g.love

P.S. I'm w/ the KK on this one about the Beckster. When's he up again for Boston?

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah and Maja is a freakin' hottie! Man, I'd love for her to break me off a piece of dat'!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home