Friday, June 09, 2006

Decemberists set sail with Capitol

Has it already been over a year since Picareque was released? To put it in perspective, I just found out that Hail to the Thief is celebrating it's 3 year anniversary today. Where has the time gone?

Well it is time to move on, and look forward to The Decemberist's new LP The Crane Wife, being released on October 3rd via Capitol. Prefix Mag has some more details on the release, and a couple of tour dates.

Check out more of Braedon's sweet pics here.

***UPDATE: Pitchfork just one-upped everyone by posting a huge preview of the album. Damn them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Well I heard about it here first, so you win, in my books. This is super-great news. I had no idea the Decemberists were going to be so prolific.

Can you use your considerable influence to persuade them to include Calgary on their tour? I would owe you one.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home