Tuesday, March 14, 2006

You love me but you've chosen WHAT?!?

I've always thought it must be hard being a blonde, but didn't really realize it until I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness let me know straight up. I love it when people are completely open about their feelings, but I can't forgive them for having one of the most unsyllabically efficient band names to date.

Touring behind their just released first full length entitled Fear Is On Our Side, Chosen Darkness will be coming to break the blondes and win our hearts this May.

5/20/06 - Echo (
tix)

Bring on the darkness. You just might find it's not so bad in there.

I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - "Your Worst Is The Best"

...Chosen Darkness on
Myspace

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Lux said...

Gaahh! I just got this album... My favorite song is "We Choose Faces."

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home