Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Radiohead Struggling! Say it ain't so!

Thom vents some frustration over the album:

“Today, myself, I was struggling, feels like we’ve been trapped for a long time. In la la land. Very frustrating, and under pressure now, it’s so slow.”

"Enough to drive anyone loopy. I’m supposed to be positive. Smiling faces for the outside. Well I’m fucking tearing my hair out. Too much at once. Furiously writing, working out parts. Cracking up.”

“Not much time left. Unsure about everything. I’m not supposed to put any of this here. So that’s why I am.”

Although this post terrified me, I figure that he always feels this way while recording an album, and that Dead Air Space is just giving fans a front row view of the process.

I've got tons of new photos coming tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home