Monday, September 25, 2006

The Mover Mix (a subtle reminder)

I can’t stop yawning. My back hurts, my eyes are dark, and I constantly complain about how tired I am. I refuse to believe that I have begun the long decent into old man’s land. For goodness’ sake, school starts this week; I can’t be that old, right? And with these thoughts going through my head for the past few days I thought it necessary to put together a mix to get the blood flowing back to my brain, to put the uppity back in my jump, and just get my feet moving again. It seemed that my little time off has had the best of me and has turned me into a walking potato head. Luckily, I have chosen this week as “the week” to start anew, afresh, and repent of my evil doings of lackadaisical living. Without further ado, the Content presents its Mover Mix.


Boo ya ka sha!

[mp3] Daft PunkRobot Rock
[mp3] AnnieMy Heartbeat
[mp3] Junior SeniorMove Your Feet
[mp3] My Robot FriendOne More Try (w/ Antony)
[mp3] Junior BoysIn The Morning
[mp3] LCD SoundsystemDaft Punk Is Playing At My House
[mp3] MSTRKRFTEasy Love
[mp3] The Rapture The Devil
[mp3] RatatatSeventeen Years
[mp3] Girl Talk - Hold Up
[mp3] The KillersWhen You Were Young (Jacque Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Radio Edit)

Also, Nathaniel over at IGIF put together a nice little mix for studying and getting things done.

7 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I take it those are your socks.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally. I have them in a couple of different patterns. Hand made, imported from the philipines.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

That list should do the trick. And thanks for turning me onto The Looks a while back - love that cd!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how i needed this. i started school this week too and had nothing to inspire me to get out of this chair. snd while i didn't make it to my first class on time, i did make it before the teacher! i consider that a success story for you...

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'll just have to wait till Thursday to find out how I fair in this whole getting to class on time though I never have been very good at it. I am going to get rocked this quarter.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have faith in you! if i can make it to class on time you can too, trust me haha.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home