Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Sountrack For The A Borat

"My hobbies trampoline, table tennis, sitting on comfytobale chairs, disco dance and shoot dog. I also like look on picture of America things example swimmingpools. I like sex. I also like to speak on telephone - I have make over eighty conversation calls. One day I would like to eat a very big chocolate cake... with a toffee, and have my name 'Borat' made with 'toffee'. I also like to start fires." - Borat on Borat

The Content is ridiculously excited for the release of Borat, but November 3rd won't come fast enough. To tide us over, we have a couple tracks from the movie soundtrack. I'm sure you all remember "In My Country There Is A Problem."


[mp3] Borat - In My Country There Is A Problem
[mp3] Borat - Born To Be Wild
[mp3] Borat - You Be My Wife

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oh great. Now I'm going to have "throw the Jew down the well" stuck in my head for the next several days. If I end up singing it out loud and getting fired, it's all your fault.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yeah BDB was most unimpressive. The good thing was, I got to hang out with this girl that was merching for Sanders and got her number. So yeah, that worked out :p

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting these -- especially "In My Country There Is Problem." I haven't seen the movie yet, but I saw Sasha perform "In My Country..." on Da Ali G show a year or three ago and have always longed to get a hold of a recording of the song. Who else can expose the racist underbelly of American society more hilariously?

As Borat might say, "Anyone not better!"

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan say... Borat da best of Ali G!!!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the WORST movies I've seen in a LONG while. HORRIBLE!!!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home