Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Belle & Sebastain playing the Hollywood Bowl

I know this has been announced for some time, but it's just too cool not to mention here. Belle & Sebastian are going to be having a special performance at the Hollywood Bowl on July 6.

Now if that isn't big enough for you, just wait. B&S will be backed by the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra and have very special openers,
the Shins, who are coming straight from recording their follow up to Chutes Too Narrow. And let's just top it off with celebrated radio host, Nic Harcourt, calling the shots. This might just be too impressive a performance to pass up.

Note: Ticket prices vary at the Bowl and the $150 promenade seats are already sold out. This is most likely due to the fact that this show isn't expected to sell out, and you will have the opportunity to upgrade your seats for free without hassle once the show starts. Sounds like a plan to me. I mean does any B&S fan really want to fork over $150 to sit in the garden section with Gramps and aunt Evelyn? Maybe they do.

7/6/06 - Hollywood Bowl (w/ LA Philharmonic, the Shins) (tix are
here and here)

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I'd sell my first born to see B&S and I'd mercilessly elbow Gramps and Aunt Evelyn out of the way to get some Stuart Murdoch sweat on me.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my grandma and shame on you for insinuating otherwise

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home