Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Boy Least Likely To battling again (No we're not Liars)

A few months ago we reported that The Boy Least Likely To and Forward Russia were at war over a tour date at Spaceland. Well it seems a similar fiasco has come about again. The Boy has announced its summer headlining tour, and it includes a stop at our very own Roxy Theater. The date is set for June 3, which is the same day that Liars are coming to town at the Troubadour.

Come on guys! Do we really need to go through this again? The Boy Least Likely To should rename itself to The Boy Most Likely To Have A Show On The Same Day As Your Other Favorite Band.

If you haven't bought your tickets to either show, then you have a dilemma on your hands. As for the Content, we don't want to lose out on any money, so you'll see us at the Troub. In these moments, I wish I could split myself down the middle and be hyper productive with my music adventures; however, my damn biology won't grant me anything of the sorts.

See you where?

6/3/06 - Roxy (The Boy Least Likely To) (
tix)
6/3/06 - Troubadour (Liars) (
tix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home