Friday, March 24, 2006

The Update

Things are getting exciting over here at Rewriteable Content, and I want to fill you in on what to look forward to:

-First, we've been to at least one show everyday this week, and have some incredible photos from Braedon, which will hit the site soon.

-Second, we had an exclusive interview and photo shoot with Forward Russia, which is being put together right now.

-Third, we have our first show coming up very soon. It will be in our living room on April 8th. We don't have a ton of room, but will try and fit as many people as possible. Send me an email if you want to come.

-Fourth, I just started writing posts for Stylus Magazine, so go check out The Turntable section and the rest of their great site.

-Fifth, it is friday and I get to take the chains off and run free for a few days.

Can I get an Amen?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home